[IP] Novolog insulin aspart

My doc just gave me 5 vials of Novolog.  He suggested I switch from pumping
Hummalog to this stuff in my H-tron plus.  H says this insulin should be a
little more stable in my pump, but that it may have a little longer "tail"
than the H I'm used to.  He wants me to start with the same carb:insulin
ratios for boluses, and the same basals, but just chart really carefully for
a while to see how it goes.

Has anyone out there switched who has switched from Hummalog to Novolog
noticed any change that I should be alert to?  Thanks.