[IP] Nightime Checks

In a message dated 6/27/2001 1:38:52 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> have had a few people criticize me for
>  still getting up at 3-3:30AM to check Josh's BGs. <snip>
> It helps ME to sleep better at night.  And I'm up maybe 3
>  minutes tops, unless I have to feed him a roll of Smarties for a low or
>  something then it is more like 5 minutes.

Helps me sleep better, too . . . Only I feed her a small box of juice -- cuz
I can get her to drink without hardly waking up (chewing takes a little
higher level of consciousness for Katie) . . . Oftentimes she doesn't even
remember the juice . . .