Re: [IP] Contact lens measures glucose & CURE?

Your damn skippy i am all bent out of shape. i've given 19 of the 22 years
of my young life to this disease. why? yes i am going to question every move
and every motive. i have been hearing about this wonderful cure since i was
3 years old, it is right around the corner. that's been long and bumpy
corner. i dont care how good of diabetic you are, you will always have to
look over you shoulder to make sure you didnt forget a shot - a bolus - a
meter - extra supplies. i dont want the meter that will count down in 15
seconds instead of 20. i want to not have to use a meter. i dont want to
look over my should and have to constantly keep my guard up any longer.