It is almost July!!  Where has the month gone!!!  Just a reminder, and an
invitation to anyone who would like to attend, the NYC pumpers will be
meeting on MONDAY JANUARY 2, 2001

6:30 - 8:30pm at the Good Shepard Episcopal Church on 31st street between 2nd
and 3rd Avenue.  I think it is 240 E. 31st street (south side of street).
There is no specific topic, but Sue from Animas might be there, and Carolyn
from Dr. Drexler's might be there and she just attended the big diabetes
conference in Philadelphia, so she might have some good news (!?!?).

PLEASE rsvp to me via email, if you ARE coming, so I can get an idea of how
many chairs to pull out :-)

Reminder that there is no a/c down there, so be prepared.  Sue has offered to
bring some healthy snacks and drinks...I will brig cookies, as always...heh
heh...gotta love the pump.

HOpe everyone is well...I am about the hit the road for a 2 month solo
adventure...so  hope to see you all there on monday!

Sara Falconer
NYC Sara Smarty Pants