Re: [IP] Re: Infusion sets

  My son Josh is on the Dis H-Tron+ pump and we started out with their
Tenders, same as Sils and Comforts.  HATED them with really bad results.  But
others swear by them so you never can tell until you try them.  We swtiched
to MM's Sof-Sets Micros with the 6mm canula and using the inserter device.
WHAT a difference!  LOVE the serter and going in at the 90 degree angle made
life livable for Josh, and for ME at site changing time!

  Keep in mind that only YOU will be able to tell which pump and which sets
will work for you.  We had to go thorugh some really trying times before we
found what works best for Josh.  Trial and error, that's all I can say.  Also
know that sets from MM will work, so far, on Dis and Animas pumps and vice a
versa.  We LOVE the insertion devices and think they make a BIG difference in
dealing with pumping and ultimately dealing with life and Diabetes.  Need to
check it out on yourself!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua