Re: [IP] Protein and blood glucose

You know everyone, this argument about whether protein affects carbs or not
is like arguing whether the chicken comes before the egg.  It is DEFINTELY a
YMMV thing and everyone should do what they feel works for THEM.  IT might
not work for someone eles.  Diabetes is NOT an exact science so we need to
stop pretending like it is.  And since there are no two people alike or who
react just alike with anything then maybe we need to learn to take the
information given, try it out for yourself and go with it.  Arguing about it
gets to be hard and takes up precious space on this ever growing server!

Just my 2c worth.  Sorry if it bothers some!

mom to Joshua