Re: [IP] Richmond, Va. pumpers

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Hey ! !  I, too, live in the central Va. area.  I
> live near Charlottesville which is north up 95/64.
> Is there a pumpers support meeting in your area??
> There is 1 trying to get going in C'ville.  It was
> SO cool when I went to one and found out almost
> everybody in the room was "just like me."  I've only
> been pumping for a month and am learning
> everyday..............Actually forgot to eat lunch
> yesterday and it was SO nice not to have to worry
> about when the lente was going to kick in and send
> me crashing.
> take care,
> Ginger

 Did you go to that one in Charlottesville on April
23?I live about an hour from Charlottesville(I-
81),regretfully missed that meeting.Hope to make it
when they have another one,I've never been to
any.Sounds like you're enjoying your pump and the
freedom.I used Lente too before pumping,and I'm glad
to be free from that stuff!Take care,and maybe I'll
see you at a IP meeting sometime.

Do You Yahoo!?