Re: [IP] Not the best of weekends:teaching the public

  It is important that those of us, around the world, who are familiar with
the pump be willing to take every opportunity there is to teach those arond
us, and especially those in the medical community, about the pump and how it
look, acts, wears, functions, EVERYTHING.

One of the things I did was make sure that Joshua's pump is well marked as an
insulin pump and that it is full of Humalog.  He wears his in a Waist-It
waist band made of soft material and I used a liquid embroidery bottle to
mark it in bright green.  That way if someone came across him and did not
notice his ID bracelet they will definately see the pump in its pouch!

mom to Joshua