[IP] Support group list

The doctors list we have is important (and yes, I'm going to update and put
my new doctor and the pump trainer down to help out others).

Is it possible to build a similar list of 'support groups'??  It could list
general diabetes, type I support, parents of diabetic, teenage and pump
support (and any other catagories people felt were worthwhile).

I know that Michael and the other pump group support people are just waiting
for some more work to do with pumpers but I think this would be a worthwhile
endevour for us to have (sorry guys, I don't know web && java && HTML coding
well enough unless someone wants to teach me or suggest to me books to