Re: [IP] Bagel Bolus?????

In a message dated 6/27/2001 8:30:15 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> it's probably 45 g. Normally she would bolus 3u. but bagels are
>  different. what would you do?

My daughter doesn't seem to have any problems with bagels as long as we bolus
based on a carb count determined by weighing the bagel -- the size and
density of Bagels seems to vary a lot from maker to maker, but al long as we
weigh the bagel (or at least the first couple from a given bagel company),
the boluses seem to work just fine . . .