Re: [IP] Quick-set update

In a message dated 6/27/2001 8:28:14 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I inserted my 3rd quickset, and it's getting a little better.  For those
>  use them, do you pinch the skin when you insert, or leave it flat?

For Katie, we just leave the skin flat (her sites all  in her abs or love
handle area so far).  We also haven't had any trouble with the inserter -- it
does help if the only parts of the inserter you touching are the two while
buttons and if you be sure and depress both buttons at the same time . ..