Re: Re: [IP] COULD THIS BE POSSIBLE???

>I believe it is unfortunate that we as diabetics need

know more than our doctors, but it's true.<

How about the one where you go to the gyno, or the
dermatologist, or someone who's NOT your endo, and the
first question they ask you is "Is your diabetes in
good control?" How the hell do you answer a question
like that? I treid explaining to a doc once that,
well, I test often, but I have highs especially after
I exercise, or when I have a late gig and I didn't eat
until late, and I feel it's better to be a little high
in some situations, especially professional ones where
you couldn't always test right away, etc. He just
stared at me and wrote "poor control" on my chart!
Hello? Now I just say "sure" when they ask me that
stuff.
Catherine