At 08:38 AM 6/27/2001 email @ redacted wrote:
 >I don't know where people get the idea that I wasn't testing.....geez!  I
 >probably test more than 15x a day EVERY SINGLE DAY!  I also keep records of
 >my sugars.... The fact that I went low after swimming I DID NOT THINK was
 >such a crime..... I guess I'm just not so perfect as some people are!

I think we have to be very careful not to take comments within the group
personally. After all, nobody really knows all the other 3,300 members. We
only know what we read here and can only react, based on our own
experiences in order to try to help the best we can. Even though you may
have written this earlier, I don't think that most people would remember
specifically how many times you test a day. So, any suggestions are
probably meant to be helpful, not accusatory.

We all need to remember that it's impossible to be "perfect" with this
disease. We're all different and one person's experiences may vary widely
from the experiences of others. Everyone's body reacts differently to the
same situations. So what works for one person may not work at all for
someone else.

(We're all in the same boat... so let's row together)