Re: [IP] Quick-set update

>For those who use them [Quick-sets], do you pinch the skin when you
>insert, or leave it flat?

I leave it absolutely flat. No pinching at all.

>Why couldn't they have come up with a pen-like device?  It seems that
>would have been easier.

I actually like the Quick-Serter. I've had no problem with it and the
advantage, for me, that it has over the pen-like Sof-Serter is that I know
exactly where the tape is going to be and can therefore put the sites
closer together in an organized manner without overlap. As alway YMMV.