In a message dated 6/26/01 7:48:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> RoseLea
> Who's never called the paramedics or visited the ER for a diabetes related

That's wonderful!  I wish I could say the same...... BTW, I was testing every
hour and sometimes sooner.  When I got home from the pool I was 199 which was
about 2 hours since my last swim.  It was three hours after that that my
sugar just plummeted, and I had tested about 1/2 hour before that happened
and was at 123!
Again, YMMV!!