[IP] Protein and blood glucose

From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Protein and blood glucose

Andy, then how do you explain the fact that once your body's metabolism is
saturated with the energy that it needs from food (primarily carbohydrate)
that it converts the rest to fat?  Regardless of the source, it gets
converted to fat---from protein, carbs or dietary fat.

Somehow, I think it is about time to agree to disagree.

any left over glucose is enabled by insulin to enter the metabolic pathway and
if unuse by the body be converted to fat.  as my old friend joe sloan used to
say a second on the lis, forever on the hps. the appistat is supposed to turn
off eating by turning on the saity feeling before this. spot