[IP] tegaderm- my lifesaver

For those who have problems with itchiness at the site and yucky skin when
you take it off... I would definitely recommend tegaderm with an adhesive
skin protector wipe.  I used to get these awful red blotchy itchy rashes,
and a lot of times I was even bleeding when I took off my tape.  Part of the
problem was having to use a lot of tape for the sofset.  I guess I must have
developed a sensitivity to the adhesive tape or something.  It wasn't like
that when I started pumping.  The past 3 sets I've been using a skin
protective prep-wipe, then 1 peice of tegaderm tape, then then inserted the
quickset through that.  When I take it off I used the adhesive disolver
once, but even if I don't use it there's no problems.  YAY!  No more
itching!  Heaps of thanks to everyone who gave me these skin-saving