RE: [IP] Contact lens measures glucose

MONEY IS WHAT RUNS THE WORLD. LIKE IT OR NOT. IF YOU WERE A PART OF BILLION
DOLLAR INDUSTRY - I BET YOU WOULD DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO PROTECT
THAT. THINK ABOUT IT THIS WAY THINK PER DAY HOW MUCH MONEY YOU SPEND ON
DIABETES. X 365 DAYS A YEAR. X THE 16 BILLION PEOPLE IN AMERICA ALONE THAT
HAVE IT. NOW DO NOT INCLUDE THE 38 DIAGNOSED CASES PER DAY. I THINK IF I WAS
MR. LILLY OR MR. B-D I WOULD PROTECT MY INVESTMENT ANY WAY I COULD. WOULDN'T
YOU?