Re: [IP] Contact lens measures glucose

That is were i disagree. i dont think there ever has been or ever will be a
good time to be diabetic.. it was said in an earlier email. it is more
profitable to put out "new technology to make living with diabetes seem
easier", than to just find (or give) the cure. would you destroy a
multi-billion dollar industry for a disease that can be tolorated and lived
Paula  22
(diabetic for 19yrs.)