[IP] Richmond, Va. pumpers

Hey ! !  I, too, live in the central Va. area.  I live near Charlottesville which is north up 95/64.  Is there a pumpers support meeting in your area??  There is 1 trying to get going in C'ville.  It was SO cool when I went to one and found out almost everybody in the room was "just like me."  I've only been pumping for a month and am learning everyday..............Actually forgot to eat lunch yesterday and it was SO nice not to have to worry about when the lente was going to kick in and send me crashing.

take care,