RE: [IP] Glyemic Index and Microalbumin

Hi,
I think (not sure, but..) that you are talking from the "Pumping Insulin"
text..
If so, please, see what are the conditions about multiplying by 8. (% of
carbs in the food...)
I can't check this, but my body does...
For me, the rule says I must eat 275 gr of Carbs. Not real for me - I eat
only 195 gr / day
and I am flat at 76 kg.
Lazar
Diabetic since 1977, MM508 pumper for 4 months

Richard, to figure out how much protein you should be having, take your
weight in pounds and divide it by 2.2 to get your weight in kilograms.  Take

that number and multiply it by .8.  This will tell you how many grams of
protein to consume daily.

I too have decided to adapt a diet low in protein for the very same reason.

I, however, chose to go vegetarian.  I hope this helps.

Dawn
pumper yrs, diabetic 11 yrs.