[IP] Re: Vaccines causing DM

    Jan is so right.  I have 3 kids and if you worried about everything
possible happening to them it would never end.  You will soon have enough
real problems!!  Once they start school you will need to worry about their
academic life, their social life, their friends, as well as their health!!
So just enjoy that sweet, little, uncomplicated baby.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7

In a message dated 6/26/01 7:56:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,