[IP] Re: Feeling insulin going in while bolusing

Someone mentioned that insulin "hurt" her child when bolusing.  I saw a hint
on the list a while back - divide the bolus in half, give it in 2 separate
boluses, one right after the other.  My daughter does this if her bolus is
over 3 units, and says it does not "burn" that way.

Jeanne, Mom of Kathleen, 7, dx'd 7/00 and pumping since 1/16/01,  Amanda 10, &
Wife of Bill, from sunny South Florida.