Re: [IP] Re: Htron battery replacement (Kristin)

Brian wrote:

<<I hate to be redundant but just want to keep the caution out that this
should only be done in an emergency seeing that doing this will void the
pumps warranty.>>

My Energizer batteries are for emergency situations only.  And, if I'm on
vacation only to discover that the batteries that Disetronic sent me are all
bad, then I'll take whatever measures I can to ensure that my vacation isn't
ruined by a dead pump.  Besides, Disetronic isn't going to know you did the
battery packs yourself unless you tell them.