Re: [IP] a few thoughts

In a message dated 6/26/01 10:04:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> MMM, I'm thinking that with my body working more effecently that My
> moodiness has really stablized.  Boy this feels real good.

   Good luck on future job advancements. This kind of post makes me smile
because so many of the parents here have commented on how dramatically their
child's personna changed once they switched to the pump. Nice to know that's
true for adult pumpers too!
Regards, Renee (melissa's pump mom)