[IP] a few thoughts

Haven't written in a long time.  But I have just lately notices a few observations that I thought I'd share with everyone.  Before I got my pump I was real moody at work and have gotten written up go "flying off the handle" some times.  I got my pump on February 14 th.  Shortly thereafter I interviewed for a position that I did not get.  One of the reasons that I did not get the position was there was a concern over my moodiness.  (Go figure).  Well, the same position but in a different location was recently posted and I was encouraged to apply for it.  There has also been several occasions recently that looking back at that I could have really Flew off the handle at by I just let it go right past me.  MMM, I'm thinking that with my body working more effecently that My moodiness has really stablized.  Boy this feels real good.

Get your free web based email from Crosswalk.com: