[IP] a few thoughts

Haven't written in a long time.  But I have just lately notices a few observations that I thought I'd share with everyone.  Before I got my pump I was real moody at work and have gotten written up go "flying off the handle" some times.  I got my pump on February 14 th.  Shortly thereafter I interviewed for a position that I did not get.  One of the reasons that I did not get the position was there was a concern over my moodiness.  (Go figure).  Well, the same position but in a different location was recently posted and I was encouraged to apply for it.  There has also been several occasions recently that looking back at that I could have really Flew off the handle at by I just let it go right past me.  MMM, I'm thinking that with my body working more effecently that My moodiness has really stablized.  Boy this feels real good.
Bill