[IP] Not the best of weekends

Subject: Re: [IP] Not the best of weekends

What I have read here is something that I have been concerned about.
Although I have only been pumping 2 weeks, it has occurred to me that you
might be in an emergency situation where the medical people did not know --
or care to know or take time with -- anything about your pump.  Then what

Had a low resulting in a seizure and loss of consciousness mrs spot called 911
i woke up with an iv going and feeling foggy followed by looking at the emt's
"Who the hell are these people. the only thing they screwed up on was not
giving glucagon with the idea it shouldn't be given with a oump. they thanked
me for not being an od call and went on their way. spot most city emts know
about pumps