Re: Re: [IP] COULD THIS BE POSSIBLE???

Gina wrote:

<<Secondly, my trip to the ER is from swimming like I said.  I TRIED to
adjust
my basals but was not perfect with it as I'm sure many of us are not at the
first try!  >>

I've had difficulty with figuring basal decreases for exercise, but I've
never ended up in the ER from a low due to exercise.  I figure it's up to me
to keep track of my bg especially when I do something out of the regular
day-to-day activities so I always catch my lows before they get serious
enough to require major treatment.

RoseLea
Who's never called the paramedics or visited the ER for a diabetes related
problem after 38 years of diabetes