Re: [IP] Diabetes running in the family

Diabetes runs in my family with both my sisters and brother and I have type 1
diabetes.  My Mom is being watched closely and on my Mom's side my Uncle has
type 2 being treated with diet and meds and my grandmother is being treated
by watching what she eats.  Though my family was in a study at the Joslin
Clinic in Boston and researched it back to coming from my father's side.  He
is just a carrier he will never get it they said.
dx 10 years old pump 2 1/2 years