Re: [IP] Re: Htron battery replacement (Kristin)

Kristin wrote:

<<What instruction sheet do you mean? I have an Htron and had all my spare
batteries fail last winter when I was out of town on business.  >>

Sorry, for not replying sooner, I was out of town.  Kristin, there are
instructions on this IP website for changing the batteries in the H-Tron
battery pack.  Go to the main page www.insulin-pumpers.org and choose
"Diabetes and Pump HOWTO's" then on the next page choose "Disetronic-Battery
HOWTO".  The instructions for changing out the batteries in the battery pack
are there.