[IP] injecting into infusion sites

> What
> are other people's experience with injecting into the infusion site?
>  Should I take the safe route and do it the old fashioned way?</fo! nt>
> Jackie

*MY* very humble opinion - which I highly respect is that the site is going to
end up with let's say 100u of insulin in 3-4 days - possibly more. I still
recall the 26g steel hypodermic needles (non-disposable) and the 10 years of
wearing the metal straight needle that I bent myself for infusion. To *me* the
very thin, sharp hypo needles today are much easier to receive and the amount
is much less than what my total daily dose in one shot delivered before. If
you can inject in an arm (where you possibly can't reach well for an infusion
site) the bolus needed and preserve your favorite site(s) for infusion, is
what *I* choose for *me.* YMMV!!!! (~_^)

DISCLAIMER:  This information is not intended to substitute for informed
medical advice.  You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a
health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health care
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either
proven right or pleasantly surprised.