[IP] vaccines causing DM

>   Also, I've heard about vaccines
> babies get increasing the chances.  Does anyone know what the baby's chances
> are?
> Sherry C
> From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY

Laurie Davis did such a good job of explaining your baby's chances of DM from
not breastfeeding, I won't add anything. BUT, (or hiney <VBG>) if Sean has a
one-in-a-million chance of getting DM due to a vaccination, that is no
guarantee he won't be the ONE. *IF* he should develop DM at some point, do you
intend to send him back? lol  Do not stress over the endless possibilities of
anything that could happen. That, unfortunately, is called *life*.  Have a
happy time with your baby and his daddy - they both need you unstressed. (~_^)

The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either
proven right or pleasantly surprised.