[IP] Re: Could this be possible????

In a message dated 6/26/01 1:05:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 >BTW, I also ended up in the ER tonight I'm assuming as a result of the
 >exercise of swimming?!?!?  What fun....in the sun!  LOL
 I really don't think that is funny.  If you are having that many visit to
 the ER due to lows, then I think you have problems, like way to many lows
 and maybe basels need adjusting or carb ratio.
 Type E 38 years, maybe 8 calls to the paramedics for lows, no ER visits for
 lows, no hospital stays due to diabetes.
 >- >>
Some people are just "lucky" and can control their diabetes much more easily
than others.  I got quite sick of doctors implying that we needed to change
something we were doing or not doing and that would simply improve Claire's
control.  They would not admit that NPH is so variable and that some can just
control things with much less problem.  Everyone on this site should know
that by now, however.

We have never needed to go to emergency or the hospital for diabetes issues,
control was still non-existent.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7