[IP] Re: Feelings???

In a message dated 6/26/01 1:05:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Am I imagining it or when I do a large bolus am I feeling the insulin
going
 in??? And what about tenderness at infusion sites.  I have only been doing
 this 2 weeks but have had to change sites because of tenderness and redness.

My daughter can feel her bolus when it goes in, and it hurts her.  It varies
from site to site--never hurt in her tummy, but usually hurts in her
backside.  She uses the H-tron which delivers the bolus much more rapidly
than the Minimed pump.  I think I have read that the slower delivery is more
comfortable.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7