Re: [IP] Anyone ever done this????

In a message dated 6/26/01 1:24:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have spoken to my endo about my problem with eating durning the night /
> early AM. She seems to think that I am getting low during the night. If
> that
> is the case, I cannot understand why my BS would be 280+ the next morning.

Well, obviously not being a doc, I can only go by experience and I know that
at times when I feel my sugar dropping, at that point, it's usually in the
low 30's as I have a bit of hypo unawareness.  If I am really tired at the
time, I usually end up overdoing it a bit and send my sugars climbing the
other way!!  The part about getting up in the middle of the night though and
not remembering what you've done may be an issue you might want to bring up
to a therapist.  If you are really stressed, sometimes your body/mind can do
some strange things.  I really hope you are able to get all of this resolved,
it can't be fun waking up with a high blood sugar because you disconnected
Take care,
Elizabeth and Bruno
Dis Dtron