RE:[IP] Wearing pump with swimsuit (women) out of water

[IP] Wearing pump with swimsuit (women) out of water
Any ideas?  What do others do while at the pool (but not submerged) in terms
of wearing the pump, particularly with a one-piece bathing suit??

Julie Newman  (email @ redacted)

I wear a one-piece Speedo suit and I tuck the pump between my breasts and
itstays there being held up by the shelf bra inside the suit.
Hope this will help.