Re: [IP] Re: Anxiety Over Obtuse Medical People

in november 99 I was put in the hospital to switch my insulin.. anyways  the
nurses came to my room and did a history on me. I said I have cystic firbosis
and they said what is that??

I looked at my mom and said "you are going to leave me here with these
people?"
I mean ok the average person does not know but a hospital nurse should :)
thank god we can at least take care of ourselves half the time :)