RE: [IP] Contact lens measures glucose

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]

First of all, type 2 is genetic.

Of course; many health problems are.  I was really trying NOT to imply
that ALL Type IIs just need to lose some weight and PRESTO! they are
free from diabetes.  While this may be true for some people, obviously
not for those such as yourself that are already living a healthy

I was really trying to say that the cure for Type I was pretty
straightforward (need working insulin cells), while Type IIs have a few
other options (which may or may not work).

That's all.

(Type I since I was 11, and would like to lose these 15 extra lbs

[DM since 10/86 - pumping since 5/01..... http://www.svjennyp.org]