[IP] Quick-set update

Hi list,

I wanted to share some news on the quick-sets with everyone.

I am about out of the supply I have, down to 1 box (10) of the quick-sets. I
went ahead and called MM this morning to check on the availability of them
to see if I needed to start worrying or not. I called the number that they
have listed for Florida, it is on the MM online store info page. I spoke to
someone (Jeff?), he said that they are not available until October. So I
asked if he knew when the Sil-serter would be ready. He said that I had to
call the California office for that, he gave a phone number. The number was
wrong, so I called 1-800-MINIMED. The person I spoke to (name?) said that
they aren't available until October, but they have some for the established
quick-set users. All they have is the 43" tubing, she didn't say anything
about cannula length though. I use the micros and they have them. So she
started the order and told me I would get a call to confirm delivery date.
That was a close one! lol! I couldn't get the soft-sets to stick and I am
too much of a chicken to insert the silhouette by myself. Thank goodness
they have them. Hopefully this will help someone so we don't worry any more
than we have to.

Here's to Happy Pumping,
Jennifer and Cookie Monster
dx 01-09-91