[IP] Re: DTron backup

> we would have stayed with the htron, I really
> like the idea of having 2 pumps (a backup one).

If you switched up from the HTron, don't you have
your old ones, with at least some time left on
them?  I have moved up from my HTron V100, after 8
years, and still have about 6 weeks left on them and
have plenty of cartridges, etc.  I was down to 8
weeks when I was told that the wait was about 4
months.  They put on a rush, and I got it in 2
weeks.  They both work fine, so I actually have 2
email @ redacted
Some days I'm the windshield, some days I'm the bug.