RE: [IP] Anyone ever done this????

SNIP>>>>I have mentioned in previous posts that I get up during the night to
eat,
        without remembering anything

I have done this.  I wake up - got to the fridge and eat.  Sometimes I
remember, and sometimes I don't.  I have also had it happen where I kept
eating (juice or something small so it took a while to raise my blood sugar)
and kinda came to while sitting there on the kitchen floor.  It is an odd
feeling.  My blood sugar was always high the next morning as I rebounded.
(Dropped low, ate, kept eating, and went high)

It happens less frequently now.  Maybe once every 3 months.  But, if you
come up with a solution - I am all ears.

Bethany Benton
Diagnosed Age 9 - Pumping Since 3/00