In a message dated 6/26/01 11:46:45 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  If you are having that many visit to
> the ER due to lows, then I think you have problems, like way to many lows
> and maybe basels need adjusting or carb ratio.

I'm not going to argue with you or anyone else..... I asked if it was a
possibility to lose sensation which I used to have.  It has not always been
like this.
Secondly, my trip to the ER is from swimming like I said.  I TRIED to adjust
my basals but was not perfect with it as I'm sure many of us are not at the
first try!  Just like an exercise program.....how many people have said they
have lows after this and that and have to adjust....how do you think they
learn to adjust and the reason for it?  They have lows first that TELL THEM
they need to adjust, just as I had last night from swimming!
To say I'm blaming everything on my diabetes, well, I'm not.  I asked if
anyone thinks it could be related because it was not like this two years ago.
 Since neuropathy affects the nerve endings, I don't think I was out of line
in asking this question or off the wall with it either!
But again, YMMV....and so may your thoughts!
Have a nice day.....