Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 20:44:10 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] did anyone start on???

my mother is going for blood work tomorrow to see if she has diabetes - she
had the first test lst week but tomorrow is the fasting one.
anyways- I was wondering if thee were many people out here who started on
pills first then went to the shots?
My doctor wanted me to do this when i was first diagnosed but figured since
would need shots to not start on pills but just go to the shot right away.
just curious