[IP] DTron

Thanks, Donna and Bob for the info

Bob my sons D-tron arrived last week.  I to decided to  played around with
it and decided to just go
ahead and switch, instead of waiting for training. We are the same if not
for the waterproof issues, we would have stayed with the htron, I really
like the idea of having 2 pumps (a backup one).

Donna,  You switch the adapter only when you change the insulin cartridge.

When the low battery warning shows has how long before you need to change,
hours and has anyone tried to change the battery themselves. Taking the
battery case apart buying a new one from a store to fit the battery case.

Tracy Blair
H. G. Engineering
400 Carlingview Drive
Toronto, Ontario, Canada