RE: [IP] Contact lens measures glucose

-----Original Message-----
From: PAULA DAVIS [mailto:email @ redacted]

Is it just me being obtuse, or is anyone sick of hearing about all the
alternatives do diabetis. All I want is the CURE.

>Experimental product detects blood sugar in tears, study says
>
>By Jacqueline Stenson
>MSNBC

I agree.  I thought the same thing when I read this article -- if all
these folks combined their efforts from creating more "diabetes
products" into a cure, then we would surely have had one years ago.  But
where's the profit in that?

Grrrrrrr......

-sara-

[DM since 10/86 - pumping since 5/01..... http://www.svjennyp.org]