Re: [IP] Not the best of weekends

But what gets both me and my husband was the ER doctor at the hospital.
According to my husband he ripped off the pump and handed to my
husband. Saying that he didn't want to deal with this contraption.
He didn't know anything about or wanted to find out. At least my
husband could have taken off with out ripping a good two inch piece
of skin with it. Wait until I get the patient survey to complete!!
Gail

Gail-
The part about the doctor not knowing or caring to know about this
"contraption" that supports our life, INFURIATES me.  I think doctors that
have this attitude should not be allowed to practice emergency medicine!!!
How stupid can you be?  Again, this makes me very angry.  I think you should
even write a letter to the medical director or president of the hospital.
That kind of attitude should not be tolerated!  And to think your life was
in this mans hands.

I'm glad you're okay!  Sorry to hear that you have to go through this sort
of thing!  Sounds like those drugs have a really bad impact on your disease!
  Good Luck!

Laurie Davis
27 y.o. DX 12-23-91
Disetronic 04-96