Re: [IP] Fwd: Post-exercise blood sugars

What I would have done when I got home and was at 200
is wait half an hour or so and see which way my BG was
going. It's always easier to treat a high than catch
up on a low compounded by exercise and whatnot,
y'know? Especially if you're not sure what your BG
will do. It just means doing more monitoring. I'm glad
you safely got to the ER.
Catherine