Re: [IP] short tubing and dog leashes

I have one better..
Every night I  wake up like clockwork at least once to
pee. The third or fourth night I found myself, as
usual, groping around for the tubing to haul in my
pump to carry to the bathroom and I felt the tubing on
the floor! So I felt along the tubing, half asleep,
until I got to the wall (?). Once fully awake, I
realized I had been trailing the lamp cord. >sigh<
Well, at least I didn't unplug the lamp and carry it
to the bathroom....
Catherine