Re: [IP] New Dizzy Symptom

In a message dated 6/25/01 5:19:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: Re: [IP] New Dizzy Symptom
> Am not pumper :(.
> IMHO, Get to PCP pronto for EKG and referral to a Cardiologist for
> possible testing & review of sympton(s).  Remember, heart disease is
> "friend" (companion?) of diabetes. :( Was told "the jury is out on
> insulin's involvement with heart problems.
> This is not endo's territory, but PCP's. IMO,Linda

Just another YMMV,
My endo has scheduled all my heart related tests, stress test etc.
She is also the one who checks on my cholesterol.  All diabetes related.  I
am sure if she did find something wrong she would refer me to another
It wouldn't hurt to talk to the endo just in case it is diabetes related.
Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01