[IP] Re: Site rotation

>Some of you may laugh, but I was always forgetting with the sils when to
>change sites (sofsets always gave me trouble, and I changed often--but the
>sils work so well, I can go 5 days...but always change after 5 days

Hi Todd,
I have the same problem.  Recently I started to write the first two letters
of the day of the week I insert my set on the white material on the sil.
Seems to work well, and it's easy.  An extra fine point sharpie is fine
enough to be legible in the small area beside the disconnect, and it won't
wash off.